Monday, January 26, 2004

Some More Details of Her

In our enduring quest to display the most amusing/disgusting/incomprehensible web-based behaviors exhibited by males of our species, we here at Ozzie Guillen for Pres. present the following, from HowWasShe.com, perhaps the most base website we have ever encountered:

Comments By:cowboy49
Comments: Some more details of her. Told me one night that she thought about fucking one of my buddies and me at the same time and about an hour later there was a knock on the door and guess who it was. Bagged her on the first date and every date after that. Made the stupid mistake of marrying her and having 3 kids. The only saving grace of that is I got the kids after the divorce. Loved giving me head while I was driving and would hold her ass up in the air so everyone who was driving by would see. Would blow me anywhere and everywhere. On a school playground, in the back of my truck at a drive in, on an elevator, in a parking garage. You name it and she will do it. She now also has a cocaine problem and killed an old woman in a nursing home where she used to work by dropping her out of her wheelchair. Totally fucked up in the head, a complete psycho. Once stabbed me in the arm while I was holding our 3 month old son. Totally tricked her into leaving. Went out and bought a computer, got aol and gave her free run. Within 3 months she had an affair and that gave me the reason I needed to file for divorce. My advice to everyone, don't tap that ass but if you want a decent blowjob then go for it


In other, perhaps more palatable news, we are currently embarking on the second volume of the Left Behind series of books, Tribulation Force, and fully intend to eventually experience every volume in the series (but not the Kirk Cameron movie, duh). We have no idea why we are suffering such ridicule from our friends, but intend to ignore them. We are talking weird right now, it should be noted, because we are also attempting to read the Patrick O' Brian Aubrey/ Maturin adventure books in a rapid and sequential manner. Heave ho and all that. Very exciting stuff for devotedly Midwestern landlubbers like ourselves (and no, we haven't given up on the 3200 page/7 volume Vollman treatise on violence, Rising Up And Rising Down either).

Further updates on extreme forms of masculine stupidity to follow, obviously.

No comments: